You can help thousands of Georgians prevent or fight cancer – by making your next Georgia license plate a "fight cancer" plate.
Proceeds from sales of these plates support education, screenings and treatment for Georgians in need. Plus, you let others know – just by driving around – that you're "all-in" on fighting cancer.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit your local tag office ANYTIME and ask for one of these plates by either its name or category code:
- The Breast Cancer plate is called “Breast Cancer” and has a category code of BCLT.
- The All Cancer plate is called “GA CORE,” and its category code is C-1.
- In some counties, you can order the plate online when your annual tag renewal is due.
- The plate costs $80 the first time you buy it and $55 when you renew it.
- At the tag office, they may have the plate in stock; or they’ll give you a temporary plate and mail you your "fight cancer" license plate very soon.
- Find your county tag office here >
The Breast Cancer License Plate program started in 2002; the plate was redesigned in 2021.
See how this breast cancer license plate has helped Georgians >
The All Cancer License Plate ("All Together, Stop Cancer") was added in 2021.
Adding one of the "fight cancer" license plates to your vehicle costs a little extra and takes a little effort...But you'll be helping Georgians with limited access to healthcare prevent or fight cancer.