A Study of LY3484356 in Women With Breast Cancer Before Having Surgery
18 Years and older, Female
The purpose for this study is to see if the study drug, LY3484356, is safe and to determine
what effects it has on breast cancer in participants with Estrogen Receptor Positive (ER+),
HER2 Negative (HER2-) early stage (stage I-III) breast cancer, when given prior to surgery.
Participation in this study could last up to 2.5 months.
- Have histologically confirmed invasive ER+, HER2- breast carcinoma
- Be willing and able to provide pre- and on-treatment tumor samples
- Have a performance status of 0 or 1 on the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group scale
- Have adequate organ function
- Be able to swallow capsules
- Be a postmenopausal woman
**Clinical trials are research studies that involve people. These studies test new ways to prevent, detect, diagnose, or treat diseases. People who take part in cancer clinical trials have an opportunity to contribute to scientists’ knowledge about cancer and to help in the development of improved cancer treatments. They also receive state-of-the-art care from cancer experts... Click here to learn more about clinical trials